GORE-TEX® - the Industry standard for durably waterproof, windproof, breathable PERFORMANCE
Since the delivery of the first GORE-TEX® garments in 1976, GORE-TEX® has set the industry standard for durably waterproof, windproof, breathable performance, and has been engineered to keep you dry and comfortable in the toughest weather conditions.
In that time we have also continued to improve and evolve our core GORE-TEX® technologies to keep ahead of the ever-changing needs of our customers–whether they be Special Operations Command personnel, soldiers in the field or law enforcement officers–while maintaining or improving this technology’s core benefits. That is why today, GORE-TEX® is the fabric of choice for many brands developing end products for the US military and Special Operations. We continue to work with premier brands in the military and outdoor markets including Arc’Teryx, Outdoor Research, Patagonia, Danner, Belleville, Reebok, and more.
Benefits of GORE-TEX® Fabric
- Long-lasting protection from inclement weather
- Unsurpassed comfort with excellent breathability
- Maximum durability in rugged conditions
- Durable protection even after exposure to petroleum, oils, and other lubricants
- Watertight, even after direct contact with heat
- Military outerwear
- Military footwear
- Military gloves
- Tactical tents and shelters
- Law enforcement outerwear
- Law enforcement footwear
- Ballistic covers for body armor