This week at Milipol Paris 2017, W. L. Gore & Associates’ Military Fabrics team will showcase our latest innovative technologies engineered to support mission success for law enforcement, CBRN and Special Forces. The leading event in Europe for homeland security, it’s the perfect stage. Milipol takes place on November 21-24, 2017 at the Paris-Nord Villepinte Exhibition Centre in Paris, France, and is attended by more than 20,000 visitors and journalists and nearly 1,000 exhibitors. Here, visitors can see and learn about these Gore cutting-edge fabric technologies:
- GORE-TEX Extended Comfort Boot: A breathable, waterproof daily duty boot that features an abrasion-resistant, three-layer GORE-TEX Extended Comfort Laminate. The laminate withstands 100,000 abrasion movements when dry and 50,000 abrasion movements when wet. That’s four times as many as the current standard.
- GORE-TEX Product Technology: Ergonomic, lightweight weather protection garments that are simultaneously breathable and insulating while protecting against rain and wind. This technology is physiologically optimized to release heat and moisture, which keeps heat stress at a minimum.
- GORE® WINDSTOPPER®: This lightweight garment provides cold weather protection in extreme temperatures. GORE® WINDSTOPPER®’s five-layered fabric structure features a water-repellent, windproof, breathable laminate that envelopes a multilayered insulation.
- GORE® PYRAD® Fabric Technology: Self-extinguishing, fire retardant (FR) garments with no melt / no drip technology. This FR technology reduces the severity of injuries when compared to FR-treated cotton and polyester blends.
- GORE® ePTFE Technology: This blend of ePTFE (expanded polytetrafluoroethylene), nylon and cotton fibers offers a combination of air permeability, fast drying time and strength-to-weight ratio and will not melt or drip during flash-fire incidents. The enhanced microclimate air circulation reduces perspiration and overheating, thus making it essential in hot climates.
- GORE® CHEMPAK®: Protective clothing made with advanced, breathable ePTFE-based chemical and biological protective film. These vapor-permeable garments release perspiration while guarding against hazardous chemical and biological warfare agents. GORE® CHEMPAK®’s thin, lightweight material significantly reduces weight and pack volume without sacrificing durability.
Meet us in Hall 6 at Stand F 161 to see and learn about these innovations, and be sure to watch this amazing advance video!
Learn more about Milipol here.